SoulSisters Holistic Therapies
Covid - 19 Policy
Covid - 19 Policy
Government guidance, what to expect and changes to the treatments.
The Health and Well-being of all my clients is my priority, and I am delighted to be able to re-open my doors once again and welcome you back to SoulSisters Holistic Therapies at The Treatment Hub from 12th April 2021.
Please read through the following Covid 19 Policy for SoulSisters Holistic Therapies before your next booked appointment.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment, click here for the symptoms.
- There will be a consent form to complete regarding any exposure to Covid-19 and this will be sent to you via email the day before your appointment, please fill in and email back to me by return.
- If you are considered a high-risk client, it may not be possible to massage you at this time, but feel free to discuss this with me. Here is a link to find out more about high risk conditions
- If you are considered a high-risk client, it may not be possible to massage you at this time but feel free to discuss this with me. Here is a link to find out more Who's at higher risk from coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS (www.nhs.uk).
- Clients who are pregnant, please read the Governments guidelines here:
- Pregnancy and coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS (www.nhs.uk).
- I am taking bookings for online wellbeing, selfcare and support sessions for people who are not able to visit me during this time, please phone or email me to book – [email protected] or 07403228708.
- If you are a first-time client, your initial consultation will take place via telephone or zoom, rather than during your appointment in clinic.
- If you are an existing client there will be a short update consultation, via telephone of zoom, prior to your appointment to discuss your needs and any Covid-19 issues.
- Please allow at least 72 hours after having your covid vaccination and receiving your treatment, this will enable you to get the best experience out of your treatment.
- Consultation and Consent documents are to be signed when you attend your appointment.
- Please bring your own pen and bottle of water, as I cannot supply this at the moment.
- Please wear a face mask when you enter the treatment hub, if you forget to bring one, I can supply one for you.
- Please use sanitizer when you enter the clinic, either your own or the clinic sanitizer.
- It would also be helpful if you wear clothing which is easy to remove and avoid wearing jewellery.
- Please call me (07403228708) when you have arrived outside and I will let you in at your appointment time.
- Please only bring a chaperone or legal guardian if necessary.
- Soft furnishings in my Therapy Room will be covered with a wipeable material and will look rather different, but it will not be forever.
- When you enter the treatment room, please remove your shoes and place them in the plastic box provided under the desk.
- There will be a container in which to put your clothes when you undress.
- The treatment room will have been thoroughly disinfected and all linen and face cradles replaced for each client. I will also be changing into a new set of scrubs to treat each client.
- I will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a mask, protective glasses, gloves, and scrubs. Do not be concerned about the use of gloves, it will not affect your treatment. (This information may change as the situation regarding use of PPE becomes more fluid).
- Treatments are having to be reduced to 50 minutes for this period of time, as per Government guidelines.
- To maximise your hands-on treatment time, I will be conducting pre-treatment consultations over the phone or video call a few days before your appointment and offering post treatment selfcare and exercises if required via zoom or email 1-day post treatment.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
- Payment can be made prior to the appointment via BACS Transfer, if you prefer to pay with cash, please bring the correct money.
- Please note appointments will be spaced further apart than usual to enable thorough cleaning of the practice space, therapy table, equipment, and facilities. The windows will also be opened for 30 minutes between seeing each client to allow good circulation of fresh air.
- This is a lot of information to take in so if you have any worries or just want to talk it over, please call me so we can chat about your concerns.
- All of this is necessary to let you know that you and I will be safe, and your massage, reflexology or reiki experience can be enjoyable and relaxing.