SoulSisters Holistic Therapies
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Soul Sisters Holistic Therapies (Nina Gregory – Sole Trader), and your booking of a treatment and or consultation, will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you become a client. For the purpose of these terms and conditions Nina Gregory will constitute as (The Therapist) and you (The Client).
Nina Gregory (The Therapist) is qualified in Advanced Clinical Massage Techniques and is an accredited Therapist on the Register of Federation of Holistic Therapists, qualified to practice in: Advanced Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage. A level II practitioner qualification in Reiki is also held.
SoulSisters Holistic Therapies promise to you
· Excellent customer care, treating you (The Client) with dignity and respect
· To provide a safe and confidential setting to receive your treatment
· Deliver good customer service by responding to all enquiries within 48 hours
· Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential
· To treat you with the best therapies and of the highest quality to suit and benefit your needs
Clients promise to SoulSisters Holistic Therapies
· You are required to arrive on time for each treatment, for late arrivals the treatment time will be reduced.
· You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Therapist of any conditions or changes to your health, now and on-going, which may affect/and or contraindicate you to having a treatment.
· If your Therapist requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
· Your Therapist cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
· You understand that this therapy is not a substitute for medical advice and/or treatment
Covid 19 Policy
Please read SoulSisters Holistic Therapies Covid 19 Policy before your first appointment. This outlines important guidance from the Government on keeping you ( my clients ) safe, Myself (Your Therapist) and my practise. Click here for the covid policy.
· Payment for single treatments must be made in full, before the beginning of each visit.
· Preferred forms of payment are: by internet bank transfer or cash, paid directly to the Therapist.
· Block bookings of 6 Treatments must be paid for in advance to qualify for the 15% discount, and must be used within 6 months of purchase.
· Payment terms for workplace Treatments and Events will be 30 days from date of invoice.
Cancellation and Refunds
· 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
· Notice of less than 48 hours will incur full payment of the Treatment fee.
· Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
· Once purchased, your Treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If the client is late their treatment, their treatment cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
· If the Therapist is late additional time will be added to the treatment or to subsequent treatments.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the Therapist does not exclude or limit any liability for: (a) personal injury (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Therapist and/or SoulSisters Holistic Therapies (the “Company”) does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. The Therapist and/or the Company will use reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicably possible after being notified of them.
The Therapist will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the treatments purchased by the Client in respect of any claim.
The Therapist shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
· the Client’s fault
· a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by your Therapist; or events which your Therapist, nor her suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled, even if they had taken reasonable care.
The Therapist is not liable for loss or damage to your property whilst attending home visits
The Therapist is not liable if you ignore her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.
General, Privacy and Consent
You understand that in the unlikely event of your Therapist being unable to continue treating you, for any reason, subject to availability you can have your treatments transferred to another similar Therapist if he/she agrees to take over his/her treatment or you can request a full refund from your existing Therapist for any unfulfilled prepaid block bookings.
You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the Therapist.
The Therapist will only do what you ask him/her to do, or what you have given him/her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
When you book an appointment The Therapist will collect personal details such as your name, email and telephone numbers. This information is used to identify you and contact you about the appointments and services you have booked.
When you provide The Therapist with your personal information through completing your massage consultation form, making a payment or contacting The Therapist about their services, you are giving your consent to The Therapist collecting that information and using it for that specific reason.
The Therapist will not use your personal information for any secondary reason, like marketing, unless The Therapist asks you directly for consent to do so.
For the purpose of legal protection The Therapist required to hold the personal information you have given to them to provide you with massage treatments and the notes about those treatments for a minimum of ten years.
Ten years after your last treatment SoulSisters Holistic Therapies will permanently delete all your personal information held.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent regarding your personal information please email with your request.
You have the right to review the personal information SoulSisters Holistic Therapies stores about you and your massage sessions at any time.
You also have the right to request SoulSisters Holistic Therapies update or amend your data if it is incorrect.
To action any of these rights at any time please email with your request.
Unless required to do so by law, SoulSisters Holistic Therapies will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide without your consent.